Type ME Black Out Series Long John with Vertical Front Zip
$403USD – $458USD (Shipping Included)
EU Pricing: $420USD – $475USD (Shipping Included)
Description & Features
Thickness: 2mm, 3mm
- Upper half of suit mesh rubber (black) OR black neoprene / Lower half black neoprene only
- Color option: Left ankle panel – solid color no charge
- Extra charge option: Type ME print options $25USD
TZ Material Details
- Stretch Factor: Vertical Stretch 260% / Horizontal Stretch 320% (Outer Neoprene / Inner Neoprene: Nylon)
- Standard material for elasticity and great cost performance. The silky feel against your skin makes it a suitable spring / summer item.
HNL Material Details
- Stretch Factor: Vertical Stretch 360% / Horizontal Stretch 480% (Outer Neoprene / Inner Neoprene: Nylon /Polyurethane)
- Material with the highest stretch factor among our selection, both vertically and horizontally. This high tech material responds well and reduces any stress on your body when getting in and out of your wetsuit as well as when you are in motion.
- Causing little friction (fuzziness) when rubbed against Velcro (loop/hoop?).
Premium Drain Material Details
- Stretch Factor: Vertical Stretch 260% / Horizontal Stretch 360% (Outer Neoprene: Nylon / Polyurethane, Inner Neoprene: Polyester / Nylon)
- Material with the highest warmth factor among our selection. By using tubular thread filled with air; air which is very low in heat transfer, the “aero capsule” material is able to retain the most heat/warmth.
- In addition to its’ exceptional warmth, this material is fast drying, less prone to bacteria which can also cause bad smell.